ISO 26000 - Social Responsibility
What is ISO 26000?
For businesses and organizations committed to operating in a socially responsible way, there’s ISO 26000.
It provides guidance to those who recognize that respect for society and environment is a critical success factor. As well as being the “right thing” to do, application of ISO 26000 is increasingly viewed as a way of assessing an organization’s commitment to sustainability and its overall performance.
A little bit of history
Since its inception, FDS has delivered numerous consultancy and training programs that are globally recognized and has striven hard to deliver exceptional services to its clients at international standards, and thus became well recognized in a very short span of time.
Benefits of ISO 26000 Implementation & Certification:
- A competitive advantage over companies that have not been assessed against the Standard and are therefore unable to prove the extent of their socially responsible behaviors
- Improved relationships with stakeholders, customers and suppliers who view the organization more positively as a result of its dedication to behave in a socially responsible manner
- Increased staff morale and the ability to attract and keep qualified professionals
- Enhanced perceptions of the organization within the financial community
Why FDS company?
FDS Company provides expert consulting, training and auditing services for the ISO 26000 standard. Our focus is on providing timely and cost-effective solutions for your system development, implementation, training and auditing needs.
Key Elements of Consulting ISO 26000
- Gap Assessments
- Process Identification and Documentation
- System Development and Implementation
- Management System Documentation
- Documentation Reviews
- Support during the Certification Process
- Continual Improvement Process