ISO 55001- Asset Management
What is ISO 55001?
ISO 55001 is an asset management system standard, the main objective of which is to help organizations manage the lifecycle of assets more effectively. This framework also supports continual improvement of performance and offers improvements for an organization of any industry, type or size.
A little bit of history
Since its inception, FDS has delivered numerous consultancy and training programs that are globally recognized and has striven hard to deliver exceptional services to its clients at international standards, and thus became well recognized in a very short span of time.
Benefits of ISO 55001 Implementation & Accreditation:
- It reduces your maintenance costs
- It improves service performance
- It improves risk based decision making
- It helps you defend your maintenance budget
- It helps you defend your pricing
- It helps you reduce your insurance premiums
- It helps you transform your business
Why FDS company?
FDS Company provides expert consulting, training and auditing services for the ISO 55001 standard. Our focus is on providing timely and cost-effective solutions for your system development, implementation, training and auditing needs.
Key Elements of Consulting ISO 55001
- Gap Assessments
- Process Identification and Documentation
- System Development and Implementation
- Management System Documentation
- Documentation Reviews
- Support during the Certification Process
- Continual Improvement Process