ISO/IEC 27000- Information Security Management
What is ISO/IEC 27000?
ISO/IEC 27000 provides the overview of information security management systems (ISMS). It also provides terms and definitions commonly used in the ISMS family of standards. This standard is applicable to all types and sizes of organization (e.g. commercial enterprises, government agencies, not-for-profit organizations).
A little bit of history
Since its inception, FDS has delivered numerous consultancy and training programs that are globally recognized and has striven hard to deliver exceptional services to its clients at international standards, and thus became well recognized in a very short span of time.
Benefits of ISO/ IEC 27000 Implementation & Certification:
- Understand the Information Security Management System implementation process
- Provide continual prevention and assessments of threats within your organization
- Understood the risk management process, controls, and compliance obligations
- Acquired the necessary expertise to manage a team to implement an ISMS
- The ability to support organizations in the continual improvement process of their Information Security Management System
- Gained the necessary skills to audit organization’s Information Security Management System
Why FDS company?
FDS Company provides expert consulting, training and auditing services for the ISO/IEC 27000 standard. Our focus is on providing timely and cost-effective solutions for your system development, implementation, training and auditing needs.
Key Elements of Consulting ISO / IEC 27000
- Gap Assessments
- Process Identification and Documentation
- System Development and Implementation
- Management System Documentation
- Documentation Reviews
- Support during the Certification Process
- Continual Improvement Process